Cerca nel blog/Find in the blog

domenica 16 marzo 2014

My hair story

So today I'm gonna talk to you about my hair changes and story.
I've naturally dark brown hair but I Always want to change them so the first time was when I was almost 14 years old and I just do a shatush to my ends, I really loved them but with the treatment I damage a lot my ends, I keep the colour for almost a year and then I cut them a little bet to take off the most damage hair.
After that I dyed my hair red and I continue doing it for like 10 months or more now.
This summer they bacame multicolour so I went to the hairdresser and do a really good dye, they came off pretty well, I loved how they turned out.
Now I dye them with a proffesional die and they came out like I want so I'm happy with my hair colour but I continue doing mask to protect my hair.
my natural hair colour

shatush

shatush

good dye after summer

normal dye

professional dye at home (me now)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento